Pomegranates are in full swing right not and there are so many applications from adding them to salads, throwing them in spritzers or mocktails. Since we are in full holiday mode we love something sweet and satisfying.
⅓ c. Dark Chocolate (2.5oz)
⅓ c. Pomegranate Arils, packed
⅛ tsp. Flaky Sea Salt
- Deseed the pomegranate
- Melt chocolate in 20 second increments
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet lightly swirl a layer of chocolate
- Sprinkle a few arils on top
- Lightly drizzle another layer of chocolate on top and sprinkle with flaky sea salt
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes and enjoy.
Makes 12 pieces