Cherry season is upon us and we are looking for any, and every, way to incorporate fresh cherries into summertime. We've got everything you need to know about this sweet, summer staple here, and a recipe below that is sure to become a fan favorite amongst the adults.
Looking to add a summer spin on a traditional adult drink? Look no further with this Cherry Moscow Mule recipe. Cool down on hot summer days with this icy and refreshing cocktail that adds only one extra step to a classic recipe.
Cherry Moscow Mule
- 8 pitted, fresh sweet red cherries
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 6 oz. ginger beer
- 2 oz. vodka
- Lime slices and fresh cherries for garnish
- After removing the stems and pitting the fresh cherries, place them in the bottom of a classic copper mug.
- Squash (or muddle) the fresh cherries in the bottom of the mug until plenty of juice is released.
- On top of the muddled cherries, add the lime juice and vodka, stirring to combine.
- Add desired amount of ice.
- Top drink with ginger beer until the mug is full.
- Garnish with lime and additional fresh cherries.
To be enjoyed responsibly, by those of age (21 and older.)
Enjoy cherry season while it lasts! We all know happiness is a bowl of cherries so grab yours today. Get everything you need to make this delicious recipe online or plan a trip to your local Market Street.